The Fix by Q is the biggest step forward in bolt-action rifle innovation since 1962, and is the foundation of what the company believes in -science and innovation.
Q identified a gap in the market, set goals to successfully reinvent the traditional design, and developed a product far superior to the industry's conventional gold gun. This isn't just another custom 700 pretending to be something new. This is something new.
16" 308 Win Specs:
- WEIGHT: 6.3 lbs
- 1:10 Twist, Lightweight Profile, Stainless Steel
- COLOR: Q Blue Accents
COMMON FEATURES & SPECS:
- ONE-PIECE RECEIVER (NO CHASSIS = LESS WEIGHT)
- 45° SHORT THROW BOLT HANDLE
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE FOLDING STOCK
- FREE FLOAT Q-SERT HANDGUARD
- SR-25 MAGAZINE COMPATIBLE
- FULL-LENGTH M1913 PICATINNY TOP RAIL
- MUZZLE: 5/8-24 (6.5 Creed/ .308) and M18-1.5 (8.6 BLK) Threads, Tapered Muzzle, Cherry Bomb Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: 2-Stage Match
- AR STYLE CONTROLS